OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bloggin again!

Well blog land I am sure my 11 readers really missed me!!  A lot has been happening but I am blogging again, mostly for my mother in law who refuses to get on Facebook and wants to see regular pictures of her grandsons!  So I won't be catching any one up on the last 9 months except to say that we are no longer living the Hollywood life in SoCal, we are now living the country life in Indiana.  So if you don't come here to read all about my wonderful, wild boys now would be the time to leave...haha!

No comments: