OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Cesar Isaiah Sanchez

Wow!  Where does the time go?  It seems like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant again after 4 years and a lot of heartache.  I was so ready to be a mommy again!  All my life I wanted to be a mommy.  A mommy to a lot of babies!  Little did I know what this little baby would bring!


To say his daddy was overwhelmed would have been an understatement!  He was blown away by this little baby who would have his name.  Cesar Isaiah Sanchez arrived quickly and pretty easily.  That was the last thing that has been easy with this boy! 

Today my 5 year old boy will be starting Kindergarten on Wednesday and is a ball full of energy!  I am beyond proud to be his mommy, even on the rough days!  He know only one speed, fast, and does everything this way.  He loves his brothers, most of the time, and play so rough it's sometimes scary for this mommy!  He is super smart and super loving when he is happy but his mood can change in a heartbeat if you are not careful!!  He keeps me on my toes and I love every minute of being his mommy.




No comments: